live - learn - love

Just me... trying to live, learn, and love the best I can... for Him :)

Name:
Location: Kelowna, BC, Canada

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Night Table and Jewelry Box Before and After's

Night Table Before:

Old night table: $7.50 (Thrift store) Spray Paint: Rustoleum Satin Black $9.00 Hardware: Rona $6.00


Lovely chipped up top and ooooold style handle.


The new handle was a bit smaller so I got my handy hubby to drill me some new holes.


Spray painted outside - dried in about 20 minutes!

Night Table After:


Distressed slightly on the edges with sandpaper. Purdy! :)


Looove the new handle. I'm so excited to put this in my room :)



Jewelry Box Before:


Hideous blue velour. I used my handy little manicure multi-tool to pry it all off haha.


The glue was a pain. Took about 20 minutes to scrape it all out.

After that I removed and cleaned the hardware, painted and distressed the wood, and then put it all back together...

Jewelry Box After:

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger "C" is for many things said...

Beautiful dahling!

February 17, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home