live - learn - love

Just me... trying to live, learn, and love the best I can... for Him :)

Name:
Location: Kelowna, BC, Canada

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Decor DIY - Mirror

I found this mirror at value village for $8. It is actually plastic! Completely fake, but who would know once it's up on the wall?! (Except you of course....shoot...)



The Before Shot - same brand of spray paint I used on the stool - again -wasn't pleased with it.



Masking Tape to cover the mirror - took a few coats to cover the gaudy dark gold.



All dry!! (One good thing about this brand of spraypaint is that if it gets on your floor it comes off with soap and water...not that I would have any experience with that ;) ....hehe)



A close-up of the distressing afterwards.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger "C" is for many things said...

Beautiful can't wait to see this up in your house!

November 26, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home