live - learn - love

Just me... trying to live, learn, and love the best I can... for Him :)

Name:
Location: Kelowna, BC, Canada

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Maybe....just maybe.....

Well I have spent the last few days wiping drool off my keyboard. Okay, thats not only an exaggeration its also a little gross - never the less - you HAVE to see what I've found. This blogs has me so inspired and eager I can barely contain myself.

Her name is Holly. And she is amazing.





How bout another?



So perdy. K one more:



So simple! Just some paint! (Love these airy french looking pillows as well...)

Her blog is In the Fun Lane.

So.....this got me thinking. We have a loooot of mismatched wood in our home. Outdated wood, plain boring pieces (that aren't really worthy to be called a 'piece') and all different shades and types :) So after reading this blog, my mind has wandered onto the DIY course. Why purchase new, expensive furniture when just a few cans of paint will recreate what I have already?? And then maybe, just maybe, some magic Holly dust will rub off on me from reading her blog and I will be able to create something almost as nice. Okay okay, I won't kid myself....;)



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home